October 12, 2008

WALLS

At the request of my sister-in-law, Kathy, here are some pictures of the walls.



This is going to be the playroom.




This is the 42" wall separating the stairwell from the playroom.




This is the bedroom. That is going to be the closet.



And these are some of the adorable clothes that will go in the closet!

From what I understand, texture and paint will happen this week. Hopefully carpet goes in on Saturday. Then it's just final inspection and trim work.

Please continue to pray for Marie Francesca Breda who is hanging on to life by a very thin thread. Her family is asking for a miracle.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Mona - this looks so exciting! I am sure you can't wait for the mess to be done, but it will look great and keep you busy while you wait. I am praying for a referral soon for you.
Take care,
Joy

Tania said...

OK, those clothes are super duper cute. I LOVE the white and black dress with the African Animals on it. SOOOOO sweet.

I'm also praying for a referral for you soon.