October 5, 2008

They Will Match The Existing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE, TIRZAH! I LOVE YOU!!


So, my contractor told me that the new windows "would match the existing" windows. That is what I told my neighbors when I asked them to sign off on them prior to construction start. Do these windows look like they match?


I didn't think so either. The Board and Management Company are going to have a field day with this one. Oh joy, I am so looking forward to the upcoming week.

On a positive note, we had a shower for Stephanie on Saturday. This is her first baby and she received so many wonderful gifts. Friends are such a blessing! The greatest blessing was that Kathryn was able to fly home from school in Florida for the weekend and surprise her sister.

The food was good.



The company was great.



And a wonderful time was had by all. Congratulations Joseph and Stephanie. We can't wait for Clair to join the family!

No comments: