October 5, 2009

Three Months!!!

Janissa has been home for three months. I feel like she has been with me forever. I just love her so much. She is doing so well - growing up so fast. She is a full-fledged toddler. She doesn't know it yet, but she can walk. She thinks she still needs to hold on to my fingers, but really there is no need to. She is going to take off by herself any moment now! She cries whenever I put her in the stroller because she wants to be walking around (holding on to me, of course).

I am driving to Phoenix this weekend to spend time with "Uncle Joe". On Saturday I'm driving to Tucson to meet The Lowery's and their twins, Owen & Poppy. I'm looking forward to it. I'll post about it when I return. In the meantime, here is a short video of Janissa's past month.

3 comments:

Donna said...

She is so adorable. It won't be long and she will be walking. Thanks for my fix.

Tania said...

WOW! how precious. She is looking FANTASTIC Mona. Way to go with your walking Janissa...you are such a big girl.

Have fun in Arizona. Say hi to Uncle Joe from both Sabah and I.

Amber said...

Oh my! Janissa is absolutely gorgeous Time does fly! Blessing to you both!