September 22, 2009

Trip To Seattle

Last month my sister-in-law called and told me she missed Janissa - so would I please visit. Since I wasn't working and won't be able to take a vacation for awhile once I find a job (yes, I'm still unemployed), I found a good airfare and flew up with Janissa and my niece, Sarah. Because Sarah had never been there, we did a lot of touristy things which was a lot of fun. We hung out together, saw some friends, rested and just had a great time. Our last night there, Kathy had Janissa sleep in her room and for the first time in over two months - I got to sleep through the night uninterrupted. Thanks Kathy!

Here are some pictures to show you what fun we had.

6 comments:

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

OMG, Mona, I was cracking up at the Twilight stuff, as I'm a big dorky fan too. :) I didn't even know that Forks and LaPush were real places!

Janissa looks fantastic. :)

~ lisa

Tania said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. So sorry Sabah and I couldn't come up that weekend.

Ditto on what Lisa said...Janissa looks fantastic

Kellyann said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all had fun.
Thanks for letting me view your blog. I need my Janissa fix from time to time!

Jaunebug said...

Great pictures!

It was so much fun seeing you and Janissa. You'll have to come up again soon!

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

Mona! Thanks so much for the blog invite! Looks like you guys had a blast! Janissa is cuter than words.

Debbie said...

What great pictures. Janissa is soooooo cute!!!!!

We lived in Western Washington for 10 years before moving back to the midwest. Boys do those pictures make me miss Washington.

Thanks for sharing.