September 11, 2009

FOR SALE


Not Janissa - my house. I had no choice. After searching for a job along the entire West Coast for 5 months with no prospects, I decided I better sell before my savings account dwindles away to nothing. So after 7 years in this home, I will be moving on. It's sad because this was Janissa's first home. She has been through so much in her short little life and now I have to move her again. We'll be going inland where homes are less expensive.

Janissa has been home for two months and is doing great. She is now 29" and about 21 pounds. She still amazes me every day and makes me laugh constantly. Here are a few pictures of the gorgeous little girl.


She's adorable, isn't she? Janissa, my niece Sarah and I took a trip up to Seattle to visit Tom and Kathy and the boys. I will post a montage of those photos next time. In the meantime, please pray that I find the job and home that are meant for Janissa and me.

11 comments:

Joy said...

Mona - I just can't believe how much healthier and bigger Janissa looks! We are praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet and getting so big!!! I think she weighs more than Eli now!!! Is she walking yet? And yes, we do need to get together soon!

Kat said...

We will pray that a job comes your way quickly! You little blessing is just a gift from God...so sweet!

Tania said...

I SEE SOME BABY FAT ON THOSE ARMS!!!! She looks so good Mona. Like Joy said...so much healthier and bigger. Go Janissa (and go Momma...great job).
Praying for you both that you find a job and a new home (praying a little extra harder for the job and home to be in Portland...heeehee...or at least Seattle).

Love you both and can't wait for the four of us to get together again SOON!

T&S

Amber said...

Janissa looks great! I am sorry you have to sell your home...God has a plan!

Sam's mom said...

I'm so sorry you have to sell..but I'm not worried about Janissa at all. She loved you and knew you were mama from the start (remember, I was there!) She will do just fine no matter where you call home.
And oh-my-gosh where did all those teeth come from??
She looks fantastic Mona...an adorable, delicious dream! Sammy agrees and stares and giggles at the screen when he sees his Toukoul crib-mate!

Kellyann said...

I can only imagine this move has many mixed emotions tied up in it. I wish you and Janissa that best. She certainly looks like she is adjusting well....such a happy girl.

rachel said...

she is absolutely beautiful! i am so sorry about you having to sell! i will pray that you find the perfect home and job soon!

Lisa said...

Hi Mona!
She is such a little cutie and looks very happy! So sorry about the house, but the important thing is that you have your darling little daughter and you will be together regardless of where the four walls that surround you are at : )

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

Oh man, Mona...sorry to hear you have to sell your house. That picture is SO sweet with her by the for-sale sign. She's looking GREAT! Can't wait to meet you both in November!

~ lisa

Leah said...

She has grown so much since I saw her in July, she is adorable, you go MOMMY