May 3, 2009

She's Growing Up So Fast


I have only 16 days remaining until my court date. If I pass, I will be Janissa's mother! Amazing! The Zimmer's just returned from Addis with their sweet little Addia. Jenna sent me four photos of my sweet baby (thank you!). Janissa doesn't look like a baby anymore. She will be a year old next week and she already looks like a little girl. When I compare earlier photos with those I have recently received, I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed. I am so very thankful for the photos I have. I feel like I've been able to watch her grow. Jenna said "Little Janissa is such a peanut! She is such a sweetheart! You will enjoy lots of cuddles and hugs from her!" I can't wait - but at the same time it's so surreal to think that in as little as six weeks she could be in arms forever!

To toy with my emotions even more, I'm now in a position where I have to find another job. My current position isn't working out as planned, so I've been sending out resumes. I don't expect to be unemployed, but please pray for me that I find something soon and that my new employer be considerate of my role as a new mama.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, such a short time until court. I can't wait to hear the good news and get to see pictures of your beautiful daughter!

Amber said...

I will be praying for a job that God has just for you!

Tania said...

I'm counting down the days with you Mona!!!!! I absolutely can't wait to see little Janissa in your arms.

Good luck with the job search. I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Mona. You're gonna have to send me the goods! You know what I mean! I'll be counting down your court date with you and praying that your job situation works out!

rachel said...

mona, i will most certainly pray for you!!!! you are getting so close now. i will pray that you pass court your first time, too!

get ready, janissa -- your mama's coming soon! :)

Amber said...

Happy Mother's day!