April 22, 2009

Another Update


I received two more photos from my agency today, along with an update on Janissa. She is now 27 inches long and weighs 16.7 pounds. My sweet little girl is getting so big. She looks very healthy, and still very scared. She has no clue why
her picture is constantly being taken.

The Zimmer's left today to pick up their sweet Addia! Yeah! They will be taking pictures and delivering gifts to Janissa from her Mama. The Litty's will be on their way to pick up Bryce in no time at all (Yeah Again!) and will also be taking pictures for me. I am so ready to go take pictures myself. Poor baby, no wonder she is scared, her mother is picture-crazy. . .just can't get enough of her cute little face.

COURT DATE IS ONLY 27 DAYS AWAY!!!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Oh I know how it is so wonderful, yet so hard to get those pictures. I wanted to sob each time I got new pictures. I was so thankful for them, yet it made the wait hard not being able to squeeze them. Oh I am just so excited your court date is coming up, then you can have her in your arms in no time.

Emily said...

We got our first update yesterday too! It is so great to see more pictures of our little ones.

Tania said...

It's sooooo fun to get the updated pictures. There are never enough though. Wow, less than a month for the court date....time is ticking away (slowly I'm sure, but it's still a tickin.) :)

Jaunebug said...

Janissa is just a bit bigger than Clair! Clair is 14.5 lbs. and 24 in.

SO excited to see your little one in Washington!
-Steph

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

Here's hoping the 27 days fly by!

Lisa said...

I am getting so excited for you! I can't wait to see you holding her:-)))