November 9, 2008

A Beautiful Day in Los Angeles

Saturday was a beautiful day in Southern California. My friend Jim met me at my sister's house in Los Angeles in the morning and we went to both The Getty Center and Getty Villa museums. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather and the view from both museums was breathtaking.



I absolutely LOVE taking photos and went nuts that day. Here are a bunch of my favorites.


My attempt at abstract art.


Too bad we don't have more of this in SoCal!


Reflection.


Jim looking somewhat reflective.


The Garden.


Me and Jim.


We can see for miles and miles.


I hate to have my picture taken. He made me do it.


Jim posing for me. I didn't even have to beg.


The eyes are the window to the soul.


A pond.


A beautiful end to a beautiful day!

Thanks Jim!

No comments: