September 8, 2008

Some Good News - Some Not So Good News

The good news is that my dossier is authenticated and on its way to Ethiopia!!!! I ask for prayers for a quick referral because I so want my baby home for Christmas.

The not-so-good news is that I am still battling with my Home Owner's Association regarding my addition. They still aren't talking to me. Supposedly they want me to sign something assuming all liability for the building (yes, the entire building, not just my home) going forward. It has been an entire month since any work has been done. I continue to eat on the floor as all my furniture is jammed into my office, spare bedroom and kitchen. I have no door on my bedroom and no blinds on the wall or windows. I've jammed pillows in between the studs to keep inquiring eyes from being able to see anything (not that anything is really worth seeing).

I've contacted my attorney and he will call the Association attorney tomorrow.

Stay tuned . . .

No comments: