December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for this year:

I have a God who loves me.
I became a Mom to my wonderful daughter, Janissa. 
I have the greatest family anyone could ever wish for (that includes my extended family, too).
My friends are incredibly awesome.
I have a beautiful home in a beautiful neighborhood.
My church community is so supportive.
I have been able to spend 5 wonderful months with my new daughter (due to unemployment).
Today I was offered a job with a great company.

 God is Good!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Mona,
Congratulations on your new job! We all have so many things to be thankful for. Take care of your precious little one and best of luck in your new position. Take care, Adrienne

Tania said...

A wonderful Thanksgiving Indeed. Congrats on the new job.

I'm so jealous of your fabulous family (I can write that because none of my family reads your blog). I've met quite a few of your very large family and EVERY SINGLE ONE, from the adults to the kids, have been nothing but fantastic. LOVE them all, and especially you my dear friend. Can't wait to see you and J. again.

Kellyann said...

AWESOME! I am sure you will never regret these five months with Janissa but having a new job will reduce some financial worries for sure.

Joy said...

You are certainly blessed! I just can tell you have an amazing family and the pictures at the end cracked me up.